The answer to this question is always yes. One of the most important things a person can do for their physical appearance is to have a beautiful white, bright, fresh smile. Dentists near Holiday, at Anchor Dental Care are leading the way in getting their patients the whitest teeth, with no pain! Sometimes teeth whitening can cause a bit of sensitivity but only for a minimal time and the results are always worth it.
Dentists close to Holiday, like to educate their patients on exactly what causes dark stains on teeth and why whitening their teeth would be such a great option.
Why do teeth get darker over time?
- As we age, a lot of changes start to take place. This is all too true when it comes to teeth discoloration. Teeth tend to get darker over time and can always use some sprucing up! We dye our hair as we age, why wouldn’t we whiten our teeth!
- Smoking is a very big reason why people’s teeth start getting darker overtime. With all the other reasons why smoking is not good for your health, your dental hygiene is one of the leading reasons to cut smoking out.
- Too much fluoride. Taking in too much fluoride can cause a greyish look to form on teeth and take away that bright beautiful white smile. Dentist near Holiday are always telling their patients the importance of fluoride and the risks of ingesting too much.
- Many of us are all too familiar with medications darkening teeth over time. This is a sad but common side effect to many medications that are a necessity.
Why should I whiten my teeth?
- First impression. It is important to always make a solid first impression, no matter what the occasion is. A bright, white smile is always the perfect accent to your personality to make you be seen by others the way you deserve to be.
- Add a little youth to your life. Dentist close to Holiday, at Anchor Dental Care agree that whitening teeth can take away years off of a person. It is a little procedure with huge results!
- Self-esteem builder. Because really, isn’t that what it is all about? Getting your teeth whitened is for you! Do it so you have the confidence that matches your personality!
Holiday is near the dentists at Anchor Dental Care, with over thirty years of experience in dentistry, they always give their patients the best of the best. Make your appointment today so the dentists near Holiday, at Anchor Dental Care can help you smile bigger than ever!
*Disclaimer: The views expressed here are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of Anchor Dental Care*